Advocare Et al., LLC

Advocare Et al., LLC
'to call to one's aid'

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Time is not going to wait for me to bring this blog History up to date as a record for Lindsay.
So must do some big leaps in time and place.

What could I do about my MS?
For me my enquiries about MS treatments led to a dead end, I was out of options and wanted to live life, but felt my condition worsening.

So I worked extensively on the CCSVI connection with Multiple Sclerosis because this was emerging as the only possibly positive option in MS management, irony is it is being blocked and denied as an option by the medical community generally because they had never heard of CCSVI in MS and specifically by Neurologists/MS Societies for many complex reasons.

But if it was you with MS and you had an ounce of ability left (physically or mentally) you would want this option.

So after endless angst and self advocating it happened for me. ✔ :)

JUNE 29th 2010 VENOUS BALLOON ANGIOPLASTY FOR CCSVI :) ✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔

No comments:

Post a Comment